K1000HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special? You'd think it would be enough to be "the best gas grill in the world." Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics. Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more – the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from "low and slow" traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000ºF, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- Four cast bronze burners, 25,000 BTUs each
- Total BTUs: 141,800 total BTUs using natural gas, 128,800 BTUs using propane
- 46" x 22” (1,012 square inches) of primary grilling surface
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel rod grill grates
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with two infrared burners; motor mounted in cabinet
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Kalamazoo's Advanced Cooking Concept with deep hopper cleaning
- Side-by-side Hybrid Fire Grilling System drawers
- Includes cabinetry and stands on stainless steel leveling legs
- Hand-crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Upgrade to custom laser-cut grilling surfaces with your choice of patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork.
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Built-in double cooktops
- Natural gas or bulk liquid propane
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- See owner’s manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov