Kalamazoo Quebracho Charcoal
Create searing heat and incredible flavors with Kalamazoo Quebracho Charcoal. Ideal for use with the Hybrid Fire Grill and Smoker Cabinet, our 100% premium hardwood lump charcoal was carefully selected and tested by our grillmaster. Kalamazoo Quebracho Charcoal is all natural, and provides the most intense dry heat with an exceptionally long burn time, outlasting all other lump charcoals. It is low sparking, generating almost no smoke and very little ash.
Kalamazoo Quebracho Charcoal is harvested from sustainable sources in the Chaco region of South America entirely by hand – the wood is handpicked, hand-cut, and then hand-fired in brick kilns. Quebracho Blanco wood, also known as "axe-breaker" due to its extreme density, is 40% harder than other lump charcoal woods and gives double the typical heat and burn time of a briquette. Enjoy hours of clean, low smoke cooking with each load of Kalamazoo Quebracho Charcoal.
- Premium all natural hardwood lump charcoal made from 100% Quebracho Blanco wood
- Provides intense searing heat with a long burn time, generating very little ash
- Burns hotter and longer than other hardwood lump charcoals
- Packs over 7000 cal/g of cooking power, which is twice the power of a standard briquette
- 4% ash, 2% moisture, and 1.3 tons/m3 density
- Sustainably harvested in South America
- Hand-picked, hand-cut, and hand-fired
- 35lb bag
- Please note: charcoal only ships to clients within the United States