Built-in Smoker Cabinet
With the Kalamazoo Smoker Cabinet, you can cook traditional, live fire barbecue in a real smoker that looks right at home in the most beautiful and sophisticated outdoor kitchen designs. The insulated, gravity-fed design simplifies temperature control and delivers efficient heat. Thanks to thoughtful engineering, a single, seven-pound load of charcoal can maintain an ideal 225°F smoking temperature for up to 16 hours. Three large shelves hold plenty of food for a whole party! Totally compatible with our modular system, the undercounter model's design mirrors the sleek lines of our cabinetry collection, while offering the primal experience, and incredible flavors that can only be achieved by a live fire.
- 36-inches wide by 30-inches deep, and compatible with our modular cabinetry system
- Insulated, gravity-feed design for efficient heat and smoke
- Computer-controlled blower system for fool-proof temperature control
- Contains 3 large adjustable shelves, 17-inches wide by 25-inches deep, with a total of 3.86 cubic feet available for food inside the pit. This is more than enough for 3 whole packer briskets, 9 whole rib racks, or 2 large turkeys.
- Coordinates with Kalamazoo outdoor kitchen collection for seamless appearance
- 120V AC 60HZ 3Z, connect with standard outdoor electrical cord
- Crafted by hand in Michigan
- Note: pre-production model shown, for production specifications, please refer to dimensions drawings
- Right-side end panel is available to be used when the Built-in Smoker Cabinet is at the end of a cabinetry run
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks. Learn more here.
- For outdoor use only
- For installation only into non-combustible structures such as the Kalamazoo cabinetry system
- Do not use on or below combustible surfaces
- Install below heat-resistant countertop materials
- See owner’s product manual for installation and product use information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov