Freestanding Smoker Cabinet
With the Kalamazoo Freestanding Smoker Cabinet, you can cook traditional, live fire barbecue in a real smoker that looks right at home in the most beautiful and sophisticated outdoor spaces. With the same sleek lines of our cabinetry collection, this rolling Smoker Cabinet is an easy addition to any existing outdoor kitchen or backyard. It comes with a solid-surface porcelain worktop pre-installed in your choice of two colors. The insulated, gravity-fed design simplifies temperature control and delivers efficient heat. Thanks to thoughtful engineering, a single, seven-pound load of charcoal can maintain an ideal 225°F smoking temperature for up to 16 hours. Three large shelves hold plenty of food for a whole party!
- 42-inch freestanding smoker cabinet with 44-inch wide by 32-inch deep solid-surface work top
- Includes solid-surface porcelain work top in either black or white
- Insulated, gravity-feed design for efficient heat and smoke
- Computer-controlled blower system for fool-proof temperature control
- Contains 3 large adjustable shelves, 17-inches wide by 25-inches deep, with a total of 3.86 cubic feet available for food inside the pit. This is more than enough for 3 whole packer briskets, 9 whole rib racks, or 2 large turkeys.
- 120V AC 60HZ 3Z, connect with standard outdoor electrical cord
- Crafted by hand in Michigan
- Note: pre-production model shown, for production specifications, please refer to dimensions drawings
- Choice of Arctic White or Nero Black colors for the easy-to-clean, stylish, solid surface porcelain work top
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks. Learn more here.
- For outdoor use only
- Maintain 6-inches clearance between sides and back and any combustible surfaces
- Do not use on or below combustible surfaces
- See owner’s product manual for installation and product use information