Outdoor Built-in Grills from Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo grills are different in a lot of ways. One of the first things you'll notice is that our outdoor built-in grills extend all the way to the ground and stand on their own leveling legs. Why? The Advanced Cooking Concept at the core of every grill we make utilizes a deep fire box that extends far below the grilling surface for improved heat dynamics and a broader range of outdoor cooking techniques. This is why our grills are trusted by professional chefs and grilling enthusiasts alike. And, the hassle-free cleaning system funnels down to a large and deep pan conveniently accessed within the cabinet. Cleaning your grill is a lot easier when you don't have to handle the "cookie sheet" pan that is used under most drop-in grill heads.
The Ultimate Outdoor Built-In Grills
Each Kalamazoo is built to last and covered by a lifetime warranty. We build the grills around a fully-welded stainless fire box, and use much heavier-gauge stainless steel than our rivals, so much, in fact, that a Kalamazoo K750HB weighs-in at over 400 pounds.
- The best gas grills on the planet, AND they cook with charcoal and wood
- Available in three sizes for every design need
- Cast brass gas grill burners designed to deliver powerful cooking heat and shed the ash from charcoal and wood fires
- Infrared rotisserie systems with high-torque drive motors hidden inside the body of the grill
- Hassle-free cleanout system
- Optional laser-cut stainless steel custom grill grates
- Optional cooktops
- Kalamazoo grills are crafted from extremely durable 304 stainless steel. For clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance, we will build any Kalamazoo grill from marine-grade stainless steel sheet metal.
- Natural gas standard, bulk liquid propane configuration optional
To learn about all the advantages of cooking on a Kalamazoo grill, view the Hybrid Fire Grill page.