Arcadia 48-inch Appliance Back Panel
Arcadia Series appliance back panels conceal the backs of Kalamazoo outdoor refrigeration and create a flush surface between the adjacent Arcadia Series cabinets at the back of the outdoor kitchen.
This line is designed to accompany a variety of Kalamazoo appliance widths, including 15-inch and 24-inch outdoor refrigerators. Multiple widths are available to work with combined unit dimensions. Signature Series appliance back panels must be installed between two Signature Series outdoor kitchen cabinets. For appliances at the end of a counter run, an appliance cabinet should be used instead.
All appliance back panels include an electrical box to power the appliance. Wiring and connections require a professional electrician.
Appliance Back Panel Features
- Hand-crafted from the highest quality stainless steel
- Features outlet box for appliance
- Stainless steel leveling legs for easy installation
- Designed for use between two Arcadia Series outdoor cabinets
- Built by hand with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Appliance Back Panel Options
- Stainless steel toe-kicks
- Optional back panels are available with matching four-board-theme (recommended if the back of the cabinet is visible)
- Brushed stainless steel end panels for installations with visible cabinet sides
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov