The Argentinian-style Gaucho Grill
The Gaucho is a wood-fired grill in the Argentinian style. Control the intensity of the heat by raising and lowering the grill rack above the flavorful wood fire. Use the 30-inch spoked wheel to effortlessly raise food high above the fire for lower-temperature barbecue flavors, or lower the grill rack for searing heat.
This grill features modern conveniences not typically found in a traditional wood-burning grill. The cooking fire can be started quickly utilizing the powerful gas starter system. The motorized rotisserie spit raises and lowers with the movement of the grill rack utilizing an ingenious chain-driven mechanism. And the ash collection system takes the hassle out of cleaning up after the fire.
Feature this AD Great Design Award winner at the heart of your outdoor kitchen. Carefully selected by the publication’s tastemakers, influencers and design enthusiasts in mind. The Gaucho Grill was one of only three grills recognized as a best in class product by Architectural Digest Magazine for 2018.
The K750 Gaucho Grill is available for built-in installation and in two freestanding models, and features:
- 726 square-inch height-adjustable grill rack with a choice of grill grates, including optional Argentinian-style V-grates
- High-powered gas starter system to quickly start the wood or charcoal fire
- Ample, deep firebox with optimal air circulation for efficient cooking fires
- Convenient ash collection system for easy cleanup
- Large control wheel for effortless height adjustment
- Chain-driven, height-adjustable rotisserie
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction
- Our grills are crafted from extremely durable 304 stainless steel. For clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance, we will build any Kalamazoo grill from marine-grade stainless steel sheet metal.
- Hand-built in Michigan