Premium Wine Refrigerators for your Outdoor Kitchen
For the serious wine connoisseur, the only choice for outdoor storage of prized vintages is Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet. Kalamazoo’s outdoor wine chillers are engineered to protect your valuable collection from light, heat, vibration, and temperature fluctuations.
Kalamazoo outdoor refrigeration features insulation that is 23% thicker than the competition’s. Powerful, variable-speed compressors and forced-air cooling are utilized to maintain the set temperature inside our wine chillers in outdoor temperatures up to 100ºF. Kalamazoo outdoor wine chillers are available in our Signature Series or Arcadia Series, seamlessly matching the rest of your Kalamazoo cabinetry.
Enjoy the convenience of storing your wine in the outdoor kitchen with an outdoor wine cooler you can trust.
- Signature 24-inch Dual-zone Outdoor Refrigerator / Wine Chiller
- Arcadia 24-inch Dual-zone Outdoor Refrigerator / Wine Chiller
Outdoor Wine Coolers that Can Take the Heat
Keep your wine collection at the perfect temperature even when summer heat reaches 110°F. Like all Kalamazoo outdoor appliances, our wine chillers are engineered to withstand the elements. Keep your appliances outside year-round without covering them. To winterize a Kalamazoo wine chiller, simply clean it out, turn off the power, wipe it down with stainless steel polish and that's it! Power it back up in the spring.
With both 15-inch and 24-inch units available, you can dedicate separate outdoor wine coolers set to each optimum temperature. With three 15-inch appliances, you can store 20 bottles of red wine at 50° to 65°F, 20 bottles of white or rosé wine at 45° to 55°F, and 20 bottles of sparkling wine at 40° to 52°F — all within just 45 inches of outdoor kitchen frontage. Forced-air refrigeration is the only way to achieve precise temperature control; other refrigeration methods deliver uneven cooling throughout the wine chiller.
- Unprecedented 995 to 1985 BTUs of cooling power
- Digital temperature adjustment from 40° to 65°F
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration circulates the air for even temperatures in every bottle on every shelf
- Stainless steel interior for perfect hygiene
- Full-extension shelves
- Extra storage under shelves for up to five additional bottles
- Shelves are removable and adjustable to accommodate oversize (magnum) bottles
- Cabinet construction eliminates vibration
- Door locks available
- Two-year full warranty on complete unit – additional four-year limited warranty on the sealed refrigeration system
- Choose between Signature Series or Arcadia Series to meet design aspirations and match the rest of the kitchen’s outdoor cabinetry.
- For clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance, we will build any Kalamazoo wine chiller from marine-grade stainless steel sheet metal.