Remoulade is a classic French sauce that found its second home in Louisiana. The Creole version is more colorful and fiery than the original, and is a wonderful accompaniment to seafood. It is also amazing with French fries, grilled asparagus, and just about anything else you can dip into it. And it’s particularly delicious with our Ultimate Grilled Hot Dog recipe.
Yields 1 cup
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 30 salt-brined capers
- 2/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Creole mustard (or spicy brown mustard)
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 2 teaspoons freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cornichons (small French pickles)
Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until nearly smooth. Enjoy!
No reviews have been made, be the first!