- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh-squeezed juice of 1 lime
- Olive oil
Combine all the dry ingredients in a dish. 10 minutes before cooking pork or pountry, rub the meat with a little bit of olive oil. Sprinkle generously with the seaasoning on all sides, then drizzle lime juice over the top.
Above ingredients are enough for seasoning one whole butterflied chicken.