Artisan Fire Pizza Oven
The outdoor gas pizza oven that cooks like a wood-fired brick oven.
Great artisan pizzas aren't about the wood. They're about the flame. The large open flame in the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven mimics the heat of a wood-fired pizza oven, but it also gives you the control and responsiveness a wood-fired pizza oven is missing. The Artisan Fire Pizza Oven from Kalamazoo is ready to cook in as little as 20 minutes. With just a 45-minute pre-heat it can cook a perfect Neapolitan-style pizza in less than 3 minutes.
Choose an outdoor gas pizza oven that is easy to use, easy to live with and makes outstanding artisan pizzas.
SeriousEats.com Managing Culinary Director J. Kenji López-Alt took our Pizza Oven for a four-week test drive. Read his review to see what he had to say about the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Pizza oven station (pictured) not included
- Total control burner system allows you to balance the heat top and bottom for different styles of pizza
- 43,500 BTUs NG or 36,000 BTUs LP
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 800°F
- Responsive ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics
- Low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Easy-clean debris tray
- Open-door cooking lets you enjoy the flame and pull pizzas out with perfect timing; door included for when oven is not in use
- Cooks more than pizza; roasts meats and vegetables and bakes breads
- Battery powered ignition, does not require electricity
- 24" x 18" cooking deck
- 30" x 30" footprint
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Natural gas or liquid propane configuration
- Sunbrella pizza oven cover
- Pizza Station rolling cart with room for tools and pizza prep (not included)
- Pizza Master's Essentials Accessories kit includes professional pizza peels, dough boxes and deck cleaning brush
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- For use only on noncombustible surfaces
- See owner’s product manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats