K750HS Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill with Side Burner
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special? You'd think it would be enough to be "the best gas grill in the world." Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics. Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more – the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from "low and slow" traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000ºF, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- 33" x 22" (726 square inches) of primary grilling surface
- Three cast bronze burners, 25,000 BTUs each
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with infrared burner; motor mounted in cabinet
- Dual 18,000 BTU cooktop burners
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Kalamazoo’s deep hopper cleanout system
- Single Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawer for wood and charcoal
- Right end cabinet for optional propane cylinder storage
- One side shelf
- Standard heavy duty stainless steel rod grilling surface
- Four wheels with heavy-duty locking casters
- Built from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Hand-crafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Upgrade to custom laser-cut grilling surfaces with patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork.
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Slot system accessories
- Natural gas, bulk liquid propane or 30-lb propane cylinder (natural gas or bulk liquid propane are strongly recommended)
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- See owner’s manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats