Introducing the Arcadia Series Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
The Arcadia Series provides the freedom to tailor your outdoor kitchen to your individual style and surroundings. This new line of outdoor cabinetry and refrigeration offers a variety of distinct and harmonious styles through different textures, colors, sizes, and configurations.
The Arcadia Series design is characterized by defined horizontal lines and contrasting materials. Four clearly defined boards in your choice of oiled ipe wood or powder-coated stainless steel run across the face of each cabinet. The ends of each cabinet are capped in brushed stainless steel, tying the overall look to Kalamazoo’s sleek stainless steel outdoor cooking appliance line. Cabinet doors, drawers, and even pull-out waste and recycling units are all unified by the carefully aligned horizontal lines. Arcadia Series outdoor refrigeration is available to seamlessly match the design of the cabinetry.
Arcadia Series outdoor kitchen cabinets come in two standard finish options – a stunning oiled ipe wood that is FSC-certified and a rich, charcoal gray powder-coated stainless steel. Lead times for standard finish Arcadia Series products are approximately 6-8 weeks. For a more personalized look, you can also choose from more than 200 custom RAL powder coat colors, which will add 2 weeks to our standard lead times.
- Choose from more than 20 different storage, sink base, and waste and recycling units in widths from 12 to 36 inches, as well as cooktop cabinets, appliance cabinets, back panels and matching refrigeration units.
- Arcadia Series cabinetry is part of a 30-inch-deep modular outdoor kitchen system that includes cooking appliances, refrigeration and cabinetry. Kalamazoo cabinets are 6 inches deeper than traditional indoor cabinets to allow for clearance behind grills and finished backs behind undercounter refrigeration.
- Create a freestanding island kitchen, fully finished on all sides, or integrate with masonry and other structures. The design choice is yours.
- Includes leveling legs and speed clip system for easy installation.
- Optional full-extension stainless steel shelves are available for most cabinet configurations.
- Hinge directions can easily be changed onsite without having to order additional parts. Door units can be converted to drawer units with minimal effort.
- Hand-built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Arcadia Storage & Sink Base Cabinets
Storage cabinets and sink base cabinets in your choice of ipe wood or powder-coated stainless steel. Beautifully hand-crafted in Michigan and available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations.
Arcadia Grill Back Panels & Surrounds
Grill back panels create a flush finish and support the countertop behind the grill, while grill surrounds create an insulating jacket around a built-in grill. Both are available in every Kalamazoo built-in grill size.
Arcadia Appliance Cabinets & Back Panels
Appliance cabinets and back panels are an integral part of the Arcadia Series modular outdoor kitchen system.