K500HS Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill with Side Burnerif ($webinar == 'no'): ?> K500HS endif; ?>
28-inch two-burner grill with primary grilling area measuring 506 square inches. Cooks with any combination of charcoal, wood and gas.
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special? You’d think it would be enough to be "the best gas grill in the world." Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics. Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more – the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from “low and slow” traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000ºF, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- Two cast brass primary burners totaling 55,000 BTUs NG or 48,500 BTUs LP
- 111,300 total BTUs NG or 110,100 BTUs LP
- 23" x 22” primary grilling surface
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with two infrared burners; motor mounted in cabinet
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Kalamazoo's Advanced Cooking Concept with deep hopper cleaning
- Single Hybrid Fire Grilling System drawer
- Double cooktop with propane tank cabinet on right; shelf on left
- Heavy-duty locking casters
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Custom laser-cut grilling surface with your choice of patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork. Learn more about cooking surface options.
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Side-mounted smoker box
- Slot system accessories
- Natural gas, bulk liquid propane or 30-lb propane cylinder
(natural gas or bulk liquid propane are strongly recommended)