K500HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grillif ($webinar == 'no'): ?> K500HB endif; ?>
30-inch two-burner grill with primary grilling area measuring 506 square inches. Cooks with any combination of charcoal, wood and gas.
The Ultimate Gas Grill Also Cooks with Charcoal and Wood
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special? You’d think it would be enough to be "the best gas grill in the world." Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics. Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more – the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from “low and slow” traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000ºF, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- Two cast brass primary burners totaling 55,000 BTUs NG or 48,500 BTUs LP
- 73,300 total BTUs NG or 66,100 BTUs LP
- 23" x 22” primary grilling surface
- Rotisserie system with infrared burner; motor mounted in cabinet
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Kalamazoo's Advanced Cooking Concept with deep hopper cleaning
- Single Hybrid Fire Grilling System drawer
- Includes cabinetry and stands on stainless steel leveling legs
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Custom laser-cut grilling surface with your choice of patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork. …
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Built-in double cooktops
- Natural gas or bulk liquid propane