Artisan Fire Pizza Ovenif ($webinar == 'no'): ?> AFPO endif; ?>
Old-world style pizza oven updated in stainless steel with individually-controlled deck and ceiling burners. Professional composite cooking deck and ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics. Designed for open door cooking with a view of the pizza and the flame.
The gas-fired outdoor pizza oven that cooks like a wood-fired brick oven.
Great artisan pizzas aren't about the wood. They're about the flame. The large open flame in the Kalamazoo outdoor pizza oven mimics the heat of a wood-fired pizza oven, but it also gives you the control and responsiveness a wood-fired pizza oven is missing. The Artisan Fire Pizza Oven from Kalamazoo is ready to cook in as little as 20 minutes. With just a 45-minute pre-heat it can cook a perfect Neapolitan-style pizza in less than 3 minutes.
Choose an outdoor pizza oven that is easy to use, easy to live with and makes great artisan pizzas.
- Total control burner system allows you to balance the heat top and bottom for different styles of pizza
- 42,000 BTUs NG or 35,000 BTUs LP
- Responsive ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics
- Low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Easy-clean debris tray
- Open-door cooking lets you enjoy the flame and pull pizzas out with perfect timing
- Cooks more than pizza; roasts meats and vegetables and bakes breads
- 24" x 18" cooking deck
- 30" x 30" footprint
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Natural gas or liquid propane configuration
- Sunbrella pizza oven cover
- Pizza Master's Essentials Accessories kit includes professional pizza peels, dough boxes and deck cleaning brush