The all-new Gaucho Grill from Kalamazoo
The ultimate in wood-fired grilling
The newest grill from Kalamazoo
The final resting place every steak aspires to
Raise your grilling to new heights
The All New Gaucho Grill from Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet
The K750 Gaucho is Kalamazoo’s newest grill concept, coming soon.
The Gaucho is a wood-fired grill in the Argentinian style. Control the intensity of the heat by raising and lowering the grill rack above the flavorful wood fire. Use the 30-inch spoked wheel to effortlessly raise food high above the fire for lower-temperature barbecue flavors, or lower the grill rack for searing heat.
This new grill features modern conveniences not typically found in a traditional wood-burning grill. The cooking fire can be started quickly utilizing the powerful gas starter system. The motorized rotisserie spit raises and lowers with the movement of the grill rack utilizing an ingenious chain-driven mechanism. And the ash collection system takes the hassle out of cleaning up after the fire.
The K750 Gaucho Grill will be available for built-in installation and in two freestanding models, and features:
- 726 square-inch height-adjustable grill rack with a choice of grill grates, including optional Argentinian-style V-grates
- High-powered gas starter system to quickly start the wood or charcoal fire
- Ample, deep firebox with optimal air circulation for efficient cooking fires
- Convenient ash collection system for easy cleanup
- Large control wheel for effortless height adjustment
- Chain-driven, height-adjustable rotisserie
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel construction
- Hand-built in Kalamazoo, Michigan