Live Fire Experience with Steven Raichlen - April 26 & 27
Contemporary American Grilling Master Class
Join Steven Raichlen — the acclaimed authority on barbecue, best-selling cookbook author, and TV host — for a weekend of contemporary American grilling and instruction. Immerse yourself in live-fire cooking alongside Raichlen as he showcases new recipes from his latest cookbook, The Brisket Chronicles, and new techniques from his upcoming TV show.
On Saturday, Raichlen will lead an intimate hands-on cooking class utilizing a range of our luxury outdoor kitchen appliances. Participants will learn about a variety of grilling techniques, including caveman style roasting in the coals of the Gaucho grill, roasting cedar planked fish in the pizza oven and mastering multi-zone grilling with tomahawk pork chops.
Friday, April 26
- Enjoy a welcome dinner with Steven Raichlen.
Saturday, April 27
- Head outside to the pool area to savor breakfast and coffee as a group before the four-hour interactive class with Steven Raichlen.
- Raichlen will discuss the inspiration for his new cookbook, The Brisket Chronicles, speak about the book’s recipes, and sign copies.
- Cook alongside Raichlen and learn how to execute live fire grilling techniques using Kalamazoo’s versatile, powerful appliances.
- Following the course, enjoy a family-style meal featuring the recipes you prepared during the class.
To ensure an intimate, hands-on experience for participants, space is very limited. Reserve your space today!
Can't make this date? Check out our other culinary experiences.