Live Fire Experience with Steven Raichlen - April 26 & 27
Contemporary American Grilling Master Class
Fairmont Santa Monica, CA
Join Steven Raichlen — the acclaimed authority on barbecue, best-selling cookbook author, and TV host — for a weekend of contemporary American grilling and instruction. Immerse yourself in live-fire cooking alongside Raichlen as he showcases new recipes from his latest cookbook, The Brisket Chronicles, and new techniques from his upcoming TV show.
On Friday night, participants will enjoy a welcome dinner at Charcoal Venice in Marina Del Ray, California. On Saturday, Raichlen will lead an intimate hands-on cooking class at the poolside kitchen of the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica utilizing a range of our luxury outdoor kitchen appliances. Participants will learn about a variety of grilling techniques, including caveman style roasting in the coals of the Gaucho grill, roasting cedar planked fish in the pizza oven and mastering multi-zone grilling with tomahawk pork chops.
Friday, April 26
- Enjoy a welcome dinner at Charcoal Venice with Steven Raichlen.
- Optional hotel stay at the luxury Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
Saturday, April 27
- Head outside to the pool area to savor breakfast and coffee as a group before the four-hour interactive class with Steven Raichlen.
- Raichlen will discuss the inspiration for his new cookbook, The Brisket Chronicles, speak about the book’s recipes, and sign copies.
- Cook alongside Raichlen and learn how to execute live fire grilling techniques using Kalamazoo’s versatile, powerful appliances.
- Following the course, enjoy a family-style meal featuring the recipes you prepared during the class.
- Date: Friday, April 26 and Saturday, April 27
- Cost: $1600 USD per person / $3250 USD per couple (Additional $350 for the hotel stay.)
To ensure an intimate, hands-on experience for participants, space is very limited. Reserve your space today!