Live Fire Experience with Charlie McKenna - June 22
Nose-to-Tail Master Class
Kalamazoo Culinary Center, Chicago
Don't miss this all-meat grilling experience with renowned chef, restaurant owner, and three-time world champion of BBQ title holder, Charlie McKenna on June 22, 2019. Under the guidance of the acclaimed chef and pitmaster, you’ll learn how to master nose-to-tail cooking starting with the sharpest knives, best cuts, proper butchering methods, and the essential live fire cooking techniques that will ignite your mastery of meat.
"Great food with great people = great time. Really enjoyed the hands on experience both using the Kalamazoo products & cooking techniques."
– Past Participant
Saturday, June 22
- Experience a six-hour interactive class led by Chef Charlie McKenna at Kalamazoo's Culinary Center in Chicago's West Loop.
- Enjoy breakfast and coffee as you mingle with fellow participants and Chef McKenna.
- Cook alongside Chef McKenna as he guides you through a master class in preparing and cooking a pig from nose to tail
- Following the course, enjoy a family-style meal featuring dishes prepared during the class complemented with delicious sides from Chef McKenna’s restaurant, Lillie’s Q.
- Date: Saturday, June 22
- Cost: $1450 USD per person / $2900 USD per couple
To ensure an intimate, hands on experience for participants, space is very limited. Reserve your space today!