K1000HS Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill with Side Burner
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special? You'd think it would be enough to be "the best gas grill in the world." Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics. Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more – the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from "low and slow" traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000ºF, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- 46" x 22" (1,012 square inches) of primary grilling surface
- Four cast bronze burners, 25,000 BTUs each
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with infrared burners; motor mounted in cabinet
- Dual 18,000 BTU cooktop burners
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Advanced deep hopper clean-out system
- Two Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawers for wood and charcoal
- Right end cabinet for optional propane cylinder storage
- One side shelf
- Standard heavy duty stainless steel rod grilling surface
- Four wheels with heavy-duty locking casters
- Built from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Hand-crafted with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Upgrade to custom laser-cut grilling surfaces with patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork.
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Slot system accessories
- Natural gas or bulk liquid propane
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- See owner’s manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov