The Kalamazoo Grill Grate Scraper
Exclusive to Kalamazoo, this grillmaster-approved, sturdy hardwood grill grate-cleaning tool is a brilliant alternative to a standard wire brush. The large, long design gives you two-handed leverage, making it possible to scrape even the furthest corners of the grill grate without putting your hands too close to the heat. It is optimal for use on Kalamazoo's custom laser-cut grill grates, providing control and power, with absolutely no risk of leaving bristles behind. It is also designed to work well with standard rod surface grill grates, ensuring a super precise scrape every time. This all-natural, kiln-dried oak scraping tool will outlast any other conventional grill brush on the market.
- All-natural, made from kiln-dried oak and treated with food-safe mineral oil.
- Exclusive to Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet.
- Extremely durable and long-lasting.
- Specially designed for comfortable two-handed use and excellent leverage.
- To maintain it, protect it from the elements. Wipe it clean with a towel after using, and occasionally wipe it down with more mineral oil.
- Measures 23” x 4 ¾” x 1”