Built-in Artisan Fire Pizza Oven
Our built-in version of the popular countertop Artisan Fire Pizza Oven delivers the same convenience and cooking performance. Individually-controlled deck and ceiling burners balance the cooking temperatures to your liking.
Built-in Outdoor Pizza Oven for Authentic, Artisan Pizzas.
The new Built-in Artisan Fire Pizza Oven mimics the intense heat characteristics of a wood-burning pizza oven while offering gas-fired convenience and control. Ready to cook with a quick, 20-minute pre-heat. After an additional 25 minutes, the oven has reached full temperature to cook Neapolitan-style pizzas in less than 3 minutes.
Install in any non-combustible enclosure to incorporate authentic, artisan pizza making into your outdoor living with this beautiful pizza oven from Kalamazoo.
SeriousEats.com Managing Culinary Director J. Kenji López-Alt took our Pizza Oven for a four-week test drive. Read his review to see what he had to say about the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Install into noncombustible enclosure to match your space and materials
- Total BTUs: 43,500 BTUs using natural gas, 36,000 BTUs using propane
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 800°F
- Responsive ceramic 24" x 18" cooking deck and composite ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics
- Battery-powered electronic ignition
- Low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Open-door cooking lets you enjoy the flame and pull pizzas out with perfect timing; door included for when oven is not in use
- Cooks more than pizza; roasts meats and vegetables and bakes breads
- Full extension glides extend oven from enclosure for cleaning
- Space below the oven for service access is required.
- Masonry installation, 6" gas vent (grease duct) required; installer-supplied gas vent and cap required
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Matching stainless steel access door - available in left and right hinge options (model number ACD-AFPO)
- Natural gas or liquid propane configuration
- Pizza Master's Essentials Accessories kit includes professional pizza peels, dough boxes and deck cleaning brush
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks. Learn more here.
- For outdoor use only
- Install into noncombustible enclosure
- See owner’s product manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- 31.25"W x 23.25"H x 28.5"D installation opening required
- Non-combustible structure required
- 6" clearance required between the sides and back of the oven and the interior walls of non-combustible structure
- 24" clearance required above the oven before any surfaces of the non-combustible structure
- Designed for connection to an installer-supplied Metal-Fab G-series 6" double-wall insulated grease duct