Built-in Artisan Fire Pizza Oven
Our built-in version of the popular countertop Artisan Fire Pizza Oven delivers the same convenience and cooking performance. Individually-controlled deck and ceiling burners balance the cooking temperatures to your liking.
Built-in Outdoor Pizza Oven for Authentic, Artisan Pizzas.
The new Built-in Artisan Fire Pizza Oven mimics the intense heat characteristics of a wood-burning pizza oven while offering gas-fired convenience and control. Ready to cook with a quick, 20-minute pre-heat. After an additional 25 minutes, the oven has reached full temperature to cook Neapolitan-style pizzas in less than 3 minutes.
Install in any non-combustible enclosure to incorporate authentic, artisan pizza making into your outdoor living with this beautiful pizza oven from Kalamazoo.
SeriousEats.com Managing Culinary Director J. Kenji López-Alt took our Pizza Oven for a four-week test drive. Read his review to see what he had to say about the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Install into noncombustible enclosure to match your space and materials
- Total BTUs: 43,500 BTUs using natural gas, 36,000 BTUs using propane
- Reaches temperatures as low as 350°F and over 800°F
- Responsive ceramic 24" x 18" cooking deck and composite ceiling liner for enhanced heat dynamics
- Battery-powered electronic ignition
- Low-maintenance stainless steel construction
- Open-door cooking lets you enjoy the flame and pull pizzas out with perfect timing; door included for when oven is not in use
- Cooks more than pizza; roasts meats and vegetables and bakes breads
- Full extension glides extend oven from enclosure for cleaning
- Space below the oven for service access is required.
- Masonry installation, 6" gas vent (grease duct) required; installer-supplied gas vent and cap required
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Matching stainless steel access door - available in left and right hinge options (model number ACD-AFPO)
- Natural gas or liquid propane configuration
- Pizza Master's Essentials Accessories kit includes professional pizza peels, dough boxes and deck cleaning brush
- All products crafted from highly durable 304 stainless steel
- Marine-grade stainless steel available as an option for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance. Increases standard lead times by 2 weeks. Learn more here.
- For outdoor use only
- Install into noncombustible enclosure
- See owner’s product manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 31.25"W x 23.25"H x 28.5"D installation opening required
- Non-combustible structure required
- 6" clearance required between the sides and back of the oven and the interior walls of non-combustible structure
- 24" clearance required above the oven before any surfaces of the non-combustible structure
- Designed for connection to an installer-supplied Metal-Fab G-series 6" double-wall insulated grease duct