Arcadia Sink Base Cabinets
Outdoor kitchen sink base cabinets available in multiple widths. Choose from a rich oiled ipe wood or powder-coated stainless steel. Beautifully hand-crafted in Michigan.
The Arcadia Series outdoor sink base cabinets are available in three widths: 24, 30, and 36 inches, for greater design flexibility. Each sink base cabinet features a four-board primary horizontal line design – the hallmark of the Arcadia Series. The Arcadia Series is designed to a fit a uniform 30-inch-deep system for easy installation. To install, simply align and level the units using the stainless steel leveling legs, clip them together with the included hardware, and finish with your choice of countertop.
Cabinet Sizes and Configurations
- 24-inch drawer-over-door sink base cabinet, available in left and right hinge door options
- 30-inch sink base cabinet with double doors below two top panels
- 36-inch sink base cabinet with double doors below two top panels
- Available in two standard finish options:
- FSC-certified oiled ipe wood
- Charcoal gray textured powder-coated stainless steel
- Also available in over 200 custom RAL powder-coated stainless steel colors. Adds 4 weeks to standard lead times. Please contact us to order a custom color.
- Hand-crafted stainless steel cabinet bodies with stainless steel hardware
- Full-extension stainless steel ball bearing slides for drawers, pull-out rack and optional interior shelves
- Stainless steel leveling legs for easy installation
- Field-swappable door hinges, no additional parts or tools needed
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Crafted by hand with the highest quality materials in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Stainless steel toe-kicks
- Back finishing panels to match the front of the cabinet (recommended if the back of the cabinet is visible)
- Brushed stainless steel end panels for installations with visible cabinet sides
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance over our high-quality 304 stainless steel (adds two weeks to standard lead time)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov