Arcadia 24-inch Storage Cabinets
The 24-inch Arcadia Series outdoor storage cabinet is available in multiple configurations to suit a wide variety of outdoor kitchen designs. Choose from drawer-over-door, three-drawer, and waste and recycling pull-out configurations. Door hinge directions are field-swappable without the need for additional parts or special tools.
The Arcadia Series is designed to a fit a uniform 30-inch-deep system for easy installation. To install, simply align and level the units using the stainless steel leveling legs, clip them together with the included hardware, and finish with your choice of countertop.
24-inch Storage Cabinet Configurations
- Drawer-over-door storage cabinet with left or right hinge door option. Optional full-extension shelves available.
- Three-drawer storage cabinet with extra-deep bottom drawer
- Pull-out waste and recycling cabinet with two trash bins included. Optional full-extension shelf for replacement bag storage available.
- Available in two standard finish options:
- FSC-certified oiled ipe wood with brushed stainless steel
- Charcoal gray textured powder-coated stainless steel with brushed stainless steel
- Also available in over 200 custom RAL colors of powder-coated stainless steel. Adds 4 weeks to standard lead times. Please contact us to order a custom color.
- Hand-crafted stainless steel cabinet bodies with stainless steel hardware
- Full-extension stainless steel ball bearing slides for drawers, pull-out rack and optional interior shelves
- Stainless steel leveling legs for easy installation
- Field-swappable door hinges, no additional parts or tools needed
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Crafted by hand with the highest quality materials in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Stainless steel toe-kicks
- Back finishing panels to match the front of the cabinet (recommended if the back of the cabinet is visible)
- Brushed stainless steel end panels for installations with visible cabinet sides
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance over our high-quality 304 stainless steel (adds two weeks to standard lead time)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov