Arcadia 24-inch Double Cooktop Cabinet
Broaden your outdoor cooking capabilities with our double-burner cooktops. Cast brass construction with enameled cast iron diffuser caps make Kalamazoo outdoor cooktops the best in terms of cooking performance and quality.
The Arcadia 24-inch Double Cooktop Cabinet is designed to integrate seamlessly with the rest of the Arcadia Series. The Arcadia Series is defined by primary horizontal lines created by a four-board design that runs across each cabinet face. These lines are a constant theme, running across the face of every unit, regardless of function. The result is a clean, cohesive aesthetic.
Two standard finish options are available – a stunning oiled ipe wood that is FSC-certified and a rich, charcoal gray powder-coated stainless steel. All cabinets are bordered with brushed stainless-steel end caps and flanks. For a more personalized look, you can also choose from more than 200 custom RAL powder coat colors.
- Available in two standard finish options:
- FSC-certified oiled ipe wood
- Charcoal gray textured powder-coated stainless steel
- Also available in over 200 custom RAL colors of powder-coated stainless steel. Adds 4 weeks to standard lead times. Please contact us directly to order a custom color.
- 32,000 total BTUs
- Diffusion caps for superior simmering performance
- Electronic ignition
- All stainless steel hardware, including drawer glides
- Stainless steel leveling legs for easy installation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Left- or right-hinge available
- Full-extension shelf inserts available
- Stainless steel toe kicks available
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance over our high-quality 304 stainless steel; increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov