24-inch Double Cooktop Cabinet with Power Wok Burner
Broaden your outdoor cooking capabilities with our cooktops. Cast brass construction with enameled cast iron diffuser caps make Kalamazoo outdoor cooktops the best in terms of cooking performance and quality.
The Signature 24-inch Double Cooktop Cabinet with Power Wok Burner is designed to integrate seamlessly with the rest of the Signature Series. Defined by an ingenious weather-tight design that guards against water and debris, cabinets in the Signature Series have a hand-welded, seamless rain gutter that surrounds every door and drawer opening. Each Signature Series outdoor cabinet is crafted by hand from the highest quality stainless steel, for a sleek, timeless look.
- 41,000 total BTUs
- Three-ring burner design for wok cooking and rapid boiling on 26,000 BTU wok burner
- Continuous grate design accommodates round-bottom woks
- Diffusion cap for superior simmering performance on 16,000 BTU burner
- Electronic ignition
- Weather-tight design keeps cabinet contents clean and dry
- All stainless steel hardware, including drawer glides
- Stainless steel leveling legs for easy installation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Natural gas or liquid propane
- Left- or right-hinge available
- Full-extension shelf inserts available
- Stainless steel toe kicks available
- Marine-grade stainless steel available for clients who prefer additional corrosion resistance over our high-quality 304 stainless steel; increases standard lead times by 2 weeks.
- For outdoor use only
- Do not install below overhead combustible surfaces
- See owner’s manual for additional clearances required and other installation information
- Not for use on recreational vehicles or boats
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov