This seasoning blend is great for chicken and pork.
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried ground oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Fresh-squeezed juice of 1 lime
- Olive oil
Combine all the dry ingredients in a dish.10 minutes before cooking pork or pountry, rub the meat with a little bit of olive oil. Sprinkle generously with the seaasoning on all sides, then drizzle lime juice over the top.
Above ingredients are enough for seasoning one whole butterflied chicken.
No reviews have been made, be the first!