Kalamazoo Hosts Meathead Goldwyn Book Signing Event
Acclaimed author and grilling expert, Meathead Goldwyn, will be hosting a book signing event with Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet at our Culinary Center in Chicago on August 10. Meathead will sign copies of his new book, Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling, speak about some top grilling myths, and engage the audience in a Q&A session. Kalamazoo grillmaster Russ Faulk will fire up the Hybrid Fire Grill to cook Meathead’s Sweet and Sour Pork recipe for guests to sample.
Meathead is the founder and editor of the world's most popular barbecue and grilling website, AmazingRibs. In his new book, Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling, he applies his latest research and expertise to outdoor cooking, and shares more than 100 thoroughly-tested recipes. To become a pitmaster or grillmaster, or to simply improve your grilling skills, Meathead believes nothing is more crucial than understanding the science behind the interaction of food, fire, heat, and smoke. Copies of Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling will be available for purchase at the signing, or you can purchase your copy online in advance.
- This event is free of charge. R.S.V.P. is required. Please R.S.V.P. by clicking the button above and providing the full names of all attendees.
- Held at the Kalamazoo Outdoor Gourmet Culinary Center
810 West Washington Blvd.
Chicago, IL 60607
- Wednesday, August 10 at 5:30pm - 8:00pm.
- Copies of Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling will be available for purchase at the event for $35.
- For additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5:30pm: doors open, guests can mingle and purchase copies of Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling
- 6:00pm – 7:15pm: Meathead will speak about the myths of grilling, followed by audience Q&A. Guests are encouraged to arrive prior to 6pm.
- 7:15pm – 8:00pm: Meathead will sign books and meet with guests while Kalamazoo grillmaster Russ Faulk will grill and serve samples of Meathead's Sweet & Sour Pork.