K1000HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grillif ($webinar == 'no'): ?> K1000HB endif; ?>
51-inch four-burner grill with primary grilling area measuring 1,012 square inches. Cooks with any combination of charcoal, wood and gas.
The Ultimate Gas Grill Also Cooks with Charcoal and Wood
Why are the Hybrid Fire Grills from Kalamazoo so special? You’d think it would be enough to be the best gas grill on the market. Awesome firepower. Advanced heat dynamics. Custom grill grates. Easy to clean. But a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill gives you more – the ability to cook with charcoal and wood as well. These revolutionary outdoor grills use all three fuels interchangeably and in any combination.
Every outdoor cooking technique is at your disposal, from “low and slow” traditional American barbecue to intense searing heat in excess of 1,000ºF, and everything in between. A Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill can do it all and make it look easy.
- Four cast brass primary burners totaling 100,000 BTUs
- 46" x 22” primary grilling surface
- Ignition burner with electronic hot surface ignition
- Rotisserie system with two infrared burners; motor mounted in cabinet
- Ambient control panel lighting
- Flip-up warming rack
- Kalamazoo's Advanced Cooking Concept with deep hopper cleaning
- Side-by-side Hybrid Fire Grilling System drawers
- Includes cabinetry and stands on stainless steel leveling legs
- Built with pride in Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Custom laser-cut grilling surface with your choice of patterns optimized for cooking meat, fish and vegetables. You can personalize your grill even further by adding your initials, logo or other artwork. Learn more about cooking surface options.
- Sunbrella grill cover
- Built-in double cooktops
- Natural gas or bulk liquid propane