Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grills burn charcoal for the purest outdoor cooking experience
The Hybrid Fire Grilling Drawer burns charcoal above the gas burners
The most beautiful charcoal grill for your outdoor kitchen
The Best Charcoal Grill for Your Outdoor Kitchen
There is no substitute for a charcoal grill when it comes to outdoor cooking. A Kalamazoo grill delivers the authentic flavor and cooking experience of a real charcoal fire, plus it offers the convenience of starting that fire quickly and cleanly with gas. Kalamazoo hybrid grills are charcoal grills unlike any other — offering the ultimate in outdoor cooking flexibility.
How does a Kalamazoo grill with charcoal?
- The charcoal grill drawer is located directly above a series of powerful cast brass burners.
- Load the charcoal grill drawer with lump charcoal or natural briquettes, and then fire up the burners underneath. Once the charcoal fire has started, you can turn the burners off and cook using any charcoal grilling technique.
- The pure flavor and dry heat of the charcoal fire create the authentic charcoal grill experience.
- The ash from the charcoal fire drops through the openings in the charcoal grill drawer, past the burners, and down the hopper into a deep and convenient cleanout bin large enough to handle multiple grilling sessions.
- The burners are engineered to shed ash and feature a protective ledge above all the burner ports. Burners are warranted for life.
What else can a Kalamazoo grill do?
- In addition to being a charcoal grill, a Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grill is the ultimate gas grill. It is much more than a charcoal grill with a gas starter.
- For cooking with gas, simply leave the charcoal grill drawer empty and fire up the burners.
- A Kalamazoo grill can also cook with wood. Use the three fuels interchangeably or at the same time.
Does it really work?
- Yes. A Kalamazoo charcoal grill features a similar deep firebox design to those found on the best charcoal grills. Heat dynamics are ideal for direct, indirect and combination cooking techniques.
- The hood features a vent that can be opened and closed to raise and lower the temperature of a charcoal fire and to keep in smoke for barbecue.
- If you want the authentic flavor of a charcoal grill and appreciate the convenience of a gas grill, the Kalamazoo is the ultimate outdoor grill.
K500HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
K500HS Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill with Side Burner
K500HT Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill
K750HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
K750HS Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill with Side Burner
K750HT Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill
K1000HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
K1000HS Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill with Side Burner
K1000HT Hybrid Fire Freestanding Grill