The heart of the ultimate outdoor kitchen is a Hybrid Fire built-in grill from Kalamazoo.
Hand-crafted in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Our grills are built to order and ship directly from Kalamazoo to homes all over the world.
Cook with Gas, Charcoal and Wood
Kalamazoo builds the world's only Hybrid Fire Grills so you never have to compromise between gas-fired convenience and wood-fired flavor.
The Hybrid Fire Advantage
Changing fuels is as easy as opening the drawer.
Create amazing flavors
Outdoor Built-in Grills from Kalamazoo
Kalamazoo grills are different in a lot of ways. One of the first things you'll notice is that our outdoor built-in grills extend all the way to the ground and stand on their own leveling legs. Why? The Advanced Cooking Concept at the core of every grill we make utilizes a deep fire box that extends far below the grilling surface for improved heat dynamics and a broader range of outdoor cooking techniques. This is why our grills are trusted by professional chefs and grilling enthusiasts alike. And, the hassle-free cleaning system funnels down to a large and deep pan conveniently accessed within the cabinet. Cleaning your grill is a lot easier when you don't have to handle the "cookie sheet" pan that is used under most drop-in grill heads.
K500HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
K750HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
K1000HB Hybrid Fire Built-in Grill
The Ultimate High-Performance Outdoor Built-In Grills
Each Kalamazoo is built to last and covered by a lifetime warranty. We build the grills around a fully-welded stainless fire box, and use much heavier-gauge stainless steel than our rivals, so much, in fact, that a Kalamazoo K750HB weighs-in at over 400 pounds.
- The best gas grills on the planet, AND they cook with charcoal and wood
- Available in three sizes for every design need
- Cast brass gas grill burners designed to deliver powerful cooking heat and shed the ash from charcoal and wood fires
- Infrared rotisserie systems with high-torque drive motors hidden inside the body of the grill
- Hassle-free cleanout system
- Optional laser-cut stainless steel custom grill grates
- Optional cooktops
- Natural gas standard, bulk liquid propane configuration optional
To learn about all the advantages of cooking on a Kalamazoo grill, view the Kalamazoo Hybrid Fire Grills page.